Wednesday, April 6, 2011

VOGUE UK MAY 2011 COVER



Freja Beha Erichson in Oscar de la Renta.
 Quite frankly, she doesn't capture the "bridely" esscence I thought Freja should go for. But,  it's Freja, hello!! She gives brides a whole new spectrum; sexy and edgy, as opposed to pure and perfect. 
Lara Stone in Bruce Oldfield.
So awkward, so angelic, so magical. Yup...magical. 
Natalia Vodianova Vivienne Westwood. For some reason, I see raw and delicate. hm..

So...whose your fave? I instantly fell in love with Lara's cover, but each one of them contribute something different, so it's hard to choose.
via: styleite 




2 comments:

Maycie After Five said...

My favorite is Natalia. She proves that Moms can have it all; the family and the career. I adore her.

Michelle Lee said...

you have an amazing blog :)
following you now


http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com