Saturday, August 6, 2011

new wind direction?

I've always known that our glossy magazines would one day turn pixelated unto our screens. And yet, it has hit me that I should be frequently updating my site, or at least updating myself on other bloggers' sites. I really want to take my blog into a new direction. I've always loved the idea of posting photos of my outfits, or writing about runway shows that I adoreeee (who doesn't?). Yet I realized that writing about myself shouldn't be the main focus of my blog. And lately, it hasn't been spewing inspiration either. If any of you are reading, I am trying to cook up a few new ideas for my blog, such as what topics I can write about, or if I could slightly change my banner. If any of you have suggestions, please feel free to shoot me a comment or e-mail. I know a few of you have e-mailed me before, and I adore what pops unto my inbox. I'm heading off to college as an Art History major, and interning at a fashion company (that is all I will reveal, (; ). I believe that if I really want to branch into the media world, I should write about other material. After all, it is FashionByThem  not FashionbyMe.

No comments: