Saturday, June 12, 2010

Since I've seen a few people doing this, I decided I should make a list of what I want to do for the summer. I'm not into planning and plotting a whole blueprint of what will happen, but I thought it could be cool to create a list of what I want to happen. Most of them will be revolved around what I want happening in Amsterdam, Holland! Yes, I will be there for a month. YAY ;)

1. Work on ma photography skillz. It sounds really cliche, because who doesn't want to be a photographer now a days (I don't)? I just want to take more and more and more pictures for my blog.

2. Make a header for my blogspot. Seriously, my header is looking a little bland.

3. Make two pieces of clothes; one for myself and one for fashion club.

4. Blog about Amsterdam

5. Get some new shoes

6. Read my summer book (NOT)

7. Find different things to do in the city (other than Central Park)

8. Relax, Junior Year is over.

No comments: