Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Experimentation?  
 

 

 

 
(photos by: sydandpia.wordpress.com)  

Today was my sister's award ceremony, so I decided to put up my hair and wear the new Chanel glasses my mom got me (HEYY). I decided "why not?...doesn't hurt to try a new look." I keep looking at the photos I took, and in my opinion, it's not the best but not the worst look I've worn. I'm usually not the glasses-hat type of girl, but photos are photos, and who really is going to deny a pair of designer lens? Definitely not me. However, I can conclude, that it was worth wearing the glasses, and that it wasn't that bad to try something new. 

-H&M Blouse
-H&M harem pants rolled up 
-Urban Outfitters shoes 
-Bag from Lucky 
-Jewelry from my mom's drawers 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belt-vintage Kenneth Cole

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUTE!